Sunday 3 May 2009

Don't like walking

Hi,

Have been restraining myself to simply going for long walks, but am starting to get bored of that now. Want to run :-)

Hoping to do some this week, but very slowly to see how I get on. I am sure it will be fine, but you never know. Am racing next weekend, in the Richmond half-marathon, which starts at 8:30 in the morning which I am not looking forward to. Don;t like early starts at the best of times. At least it shouldn;t be hot at that time of the morning, though knowing my luck at the moment anything can happen.

Starting to get a little confidence back, now my body has stopped hurting, it really knocked me sideways and dented my confidence in my ability. Really don;t want to go through that again.

Am running again on Tuesday so will let you know how I get on,

thanks

No comments: