Saturday 2 May 2009

Sunny Saturday

Hi All,

Well definitely feel like I am on the mend, and may even attempt a gentle jog this weekend. The walk on Thursday was lovely and it was good to use my legs again and it wasn't too painful. I am giving up on my shoulder and just bearing the pain till the surgery, only a week away.

Have the Richmond half-marathon next Sunday, am sure it will be fine, but you always have at the back of your mind that something is going to go wrong. Need to get that one under my belt to give me back a little confidence. It was severely bashed on Sunday. My op is the next day, at 7 in the morning :-( at least it will give me a chance to rest.

Its lovely and sunny here today, so after the auto-italia festival in Brooklands this morning and think an opportunity to do a little tanning is in order :-)

thanks

No comments: