Wednesday 6 May 2009

Yippee

Well yesterday saw me running again, and it did feel good. It never ceases to amaze me how much I enjoy running, and so after not being able to it is lovely to come back to. It wasn;t a long run, just over 3 miles in 30 minutes, but it did feel good. Am hoping to get out tomorrow to do about an hour and keep everything crossed (obviously not while running, wonder if anyone has ever tried that in the London marathon :-) ) that it goes well.

I know lots of people have injuries and illnesses that affect their running, and it can be so hard to take it easier or rest completely. I have had my fair share of that over the last 2 years when I started my challenge, but the amazing sense of relief when I get back out on the road is just lovely and I know others share that feeling,

thanks

No comments: