Friday 8 May 2009

So far so good

Hi,

Another run this morning, 4 miles, 33:30 so not a bad time, and I was trying to go slow :-) I realise I am not doing any great distance but am pleased to be doing any running at the moment and am sure that Sunday's race in Richmond is going to be OK. Its a flat course (they even start at the top of the hill and finish at the bottom :-) ) though it starts at 8:30 in the morning which is not much fun at all. I suppose at least it will be over quickly and it won't be hot at that time of the morning.

Got my op for my shoulder on the Monday, am really hoping that a) it sorts everything out and I can start living a pain free life, and b) doesn't stop me from running for too long. The consultant said that I should have no problem running my race on the 24th May so fingers crossed.

Will post after Sunday's race let you know how I got on.

thanks

No comments: